◈ 직무 개요
- Responsible for building annualized and long-term franchise strategic plans for the KR market.
- - Responsible for managing KR marketing budgets.
- - Responsible for leading local partner agencies to deliver best in class executions.
- - Manage Publishing team members to formulate local franchise strategies and go-to-market plans that are consistent with global franchise strategies, with appropriate prioritization of budgets and resources that maximize opportunities to meet our business objectives.
- - Work with Insights and Analytics function to surface insights that can steer strategy design and provide Company competitive advantage.
- - Collaborate with Publishing team members to be the product experts and owners of the end-to-end players’ experience across the countries within the KR market.
- - Steer live service marketing integration across the region pursuing opportunities to leverage cultural insights into live service development.
- - Lead Publishing teams in forming understanding what motivates consumers to purchase and play games across the KR market and determine ways to reduce any barriers to purchase or play.
- - Collaborate with the Managing Director, and franchise team members to deliver Annual Operating Plans that are consistent with our business priorities.
- - Support the Managing Director and other APAC regional leaders on new market entry strategy development.
- - Foster and maintain close relationships with HQ, and territory’s stakeholders to bridge communications between the local teams and regional/global teams.
◈ 경력 요건
- 12+ years’ experience in publishing, marketing, product management or strategic planning with 5+ years’ working in the video game, media, tech or Internet industry.
- - In depth knowledge of the Korean or other Asian video games industry and broad understanding of channels within (social, media, regulatory factors, commercial models, and format nuances across console, PC and mobile).
- - Experience in P&L management, forecasting and budgeting.
- - Skilled at project management, to proactively bring initiatives and deliverables to completion and escalate obstacles with a sense of urgency.
- - Experience working in a regional capacity across multiple markets; experience working in a multicultural environment.
- - Passion for data and consumer insight driven decision making.
- - Passion for games, particularly Company's games.
- - Excellent communication and presentation skills in English; ability to credibly and clearly articulate a vision or complex idea.
- - Ability to lead large teams, creating clear development plans and driving cohesion to gain commercial results.
- - Ability to influence and collaborate effectively across functions and regions, from manager to C-levels in a matrix organization.
- - Knowledge of game development process and associated tools and technologies.
- - Attention to detail is essential, as is completing all tasks with the highest level of quality.
- - Written and verbal language capability to be successful in Korean is highly desirable.
- - Willingness to travel.
◈ 제출 기한
◈ 제출 서류 및 기타
- 국/영문 이력서 및 자기소개서
◈ 담당 컨설턴트
- 이재환 / 02-2016-6694 / email@example.com